Oh Summer! You are finally here!
Your warmth, your color, your adventure, and your bounty!
A little dramatic perhaps, but between overcast skies, a herd of mosquitos hovering outside my door and the endless packing going on around here, I had a few glimpses of glorious summer this week.
My list of 1000 gifts continues...
237. the variety of geraniums at the garden center
238. what $20 bought at the farm market
239. little girls shelling peas,
240. washing chard,
241. cutting strawberries,
242. wearing their aprons,
243. and loving every minute of it
244. the color and variety God supplies
245. hula hoops
246. friends who are gentle with your children
247. and who share their favorite seacoast spots with you
248. rocky beaches
249. conquering the mountain
250. delighting in cold water
251. a day of sandcastles, ice cream, salt water taffy, and friendships
252. the nonstop imagination of children,
253. manning battle stations,
254. exploring the desert island,
255. creating castles,
256. being mermaids
257. shell collections
258. a little girl, dreaming of being big girl, but not wanting her shorts to get wet
259. piano recitals
260. good teachers
261. a little boy who makes sure his wallet is tucked in his pocket before church
263. sharp tape guns
264. bubble wrap
265. organized chaos
266. nearing the end
267. looking forward to the cabin again
268. and the 4th of July festivities
269. good magazines
270. Grace everyday
271. Assurance of Love
"...Hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love, into our hearts"
I have a few schedules posts over the next month but my blogging days are few and far between. I can't wait to show you our new home. I hope you have a wonderful summer full of adventures, plenty of ice cream and blessings to count.