Tuesday, December 20, 2011

CHRISTMAS TOUR DAY 5



Christmas in Elementary school is an exciting and busy time time!
The kids have finals, gift exchanges, pajama days, class parties, and performances this week.
I've been cutting out felt mice for days for the 3rd grade party craft.  
My daughter's card for her kindergarten teacher brings tears to my eyes and makes me want her job.  But then I snap out of it when I remember she will be assisting 24 kindergarteners in the construction of gingerbread houses on Wednesday.   

This is the last day I have at home before Christmas break.  Tomorrow is the last day of school and I will be there all day for Christmas Chapel, and various class parties.  So today it's last minute wrapping, stuffing stockings, party preparations, putting together teacher gifts, and a little laundry.  Not to mention enjoying the last quiet moments I will have for the next 18 days.

I have 6 hours until I have to pick up the kids.  I think the couch is calling my name!




No comments: