Friday, February 12, 2010

BIBBITY BOBBITY BLOG

Dear Readers, (all 7 of you)
Thank you for all your comments about how impressed you are, and how beautiful the blog looks and how wonderful my writing is.  It makes me so happy inside!
I live in a world where not much is accomplished that I don't have to start all over again - take laundry for example.  My goals as a mother are so long term that I can't even see them from here.  So I live on faith that if I work a little each day,  eventually I can look back and say  "All that work paid off.  I did a good job."  


So back to the blog... It's fun.  In 30 minutes and a few clicks on a keyboard I have made something pretty, and useful and something to share that makes me feel accomplished.  So be impressed people! 
   
Today I added a few new features: 
 (And here is where my confession starts and I begin to look less impressive)
- One reader (my brother) asked about subscribing to my blog. Push a button.  There it is.  Sign up to receive an email every time I write a new post.
- At the bottom of each new post you will find links to older posts on similar topics that you can go back and read.  It's called "link within" and it looks really professional.  Again, one push of a button and it's cataegorized and listed for me.  See below.
-  I now have permanent pages listed so that newcomers to my blog can read the original     "Welcome to My Blog" post and "The Yellow Shoe Story".   
-  Also a list of  "places I visit" can be found in the side column.  These are links to other blogs I like to read that have inspired me.  Click on any one of these and you will see that I am an amateur in blogland. 


Bibbity Bobbity Blog!  It's MAGIC!



4 comments:

Corinne Cunningham said...

I love the linkwithin feature!
(I don't think I can add it to my wordpress.com blog... but if I could I would!)
Your header is gorgeous (I especially love the picture of the sleds...)

Stacy said...

hmmm - how about your followers ;)

Misty said...

Stacy, If I only knew how! Is that just a list on the side or one of those boxes with the tiny pictures? Maybe that's next. But you are in "places I visit".

Misty said...

Hey, Corinne Thanks for showing up again. You might push my reader numbers into double digits. Ha Ha! Looking forward to the New England get together.