Wednesday, February 3, 2010

BIRTHDAY GIRL



My youngest turns 4 today!
the 4th in a busy household, 
the one who gets told "later" and "in a minute" more times than I care to admit,
the one who potty trained herself,
who has a face that lights up when she smiles,
who is fearless and kind which is a wonderful combination, 
the one I almost didn't have and can't imagine my life without!


Happy Birthday Molly-Dolly

Look for fun celebration photos tomorrow.
Who doesn't love pictures of the cake and birthday smiles?

3 comments:

blcollette said...

Happy Birthday, Molly!

Anonymous said...

Poppy and I teared up when we read this one!! Happy Birthday Peanut I.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Molly! I was going to call today, but figured she wouldn't care. But, I was thinking of her!
~Stacey~