Friday, March 26, 2010

RANDOM BIT #4


One thing I love about the spring is shedding the boots for some fancier footwear.  These are my favorites.  
If you were in my home you would hear this conversation.
      child #2 :  "Hey, look at mama.  Why is she out there taking pictures of her feet?"
      child #3 :  "That's funny."  (opening door)  "Mama, WHAT are you doing?"
      child #4 :  "I LUV your shoes Mama.  There are so pretty!"
      child #1 :  "It's for her blog thing."
I love these shoes.  They just make me happy.

3 comments:

~kiMbeRLy~ said...

haha! I love those shoes! I am always taking strange pictures...Will has just learned to deal! Its a blogger thing!

Misty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Misty said...

Completely disregard the above comment! Kim, if you read this please do not think it was in response to your comment. I was trying to show my mom who is here visiting how to make a comment. To do a test I randomly typed BOO HOO. Don't ask me why. That's just what popped into my head. Now I have to figure out how to delete comments! It's the blind leading the blind around here!