Thursday, April 1, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HUSBAND

Today is my husband's 40th birthday.
He is a good man who loves his children, tells his wife she is beautiful, doesn't know the meaning of lazy and is always honest.  He is adventuresome, loyal, and not afraid of change (unless I move the furniture - that kind of freaks him out).  He has a growing faith in the Lord, is generous to others and always thinks of the perfect gift.
We have been together through college,  job changes, the birth of 4 children, the death of 1 parent and all of our grandparents,  9 moves in 5 different states and many tough decisions.
He doesn't mind it when I warm my cold toes on him in bed and he lets me eat the chocolate he received for Christmas.  He is a good guy.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Signs of a good marriage - sharing chocolate and when cold feet are warmed by the other ♥
Happy Birthday to you husband!
~Maria

Anonymous said...

Very Sweet and I would have to agree with you on the above; he was a good family addition and helped add 4 more very precious members to our family. I pray that there will be many more Birthday celebrations.
Love